2009년 4월 7일 화요일

The OST of 'Whisper of the Heart' - Contry Roads

2009년 4월 7일 화요일
There is a Original Sound Track of 'Whisper of the Heart', animation of studio 'Ghibli'

The original song is a country song, 'Take me home, Country roads' which sung by John Denver, American singer. In fact, this song means a lot for me as own itself, because it was my very first pop-song had ever enjoyed. When I was a kid, my older cousin sister who was studying English in college had lived with me in my house for a while. The album she brought me at that time is the John denver's. Therefore, this song was my only pop-song I knew when I was in ignorance of pop-music, in my primary school time. :)

A long time later, when I recognized this song had been used by animation, 'Whisper of the Heat' as OST, I reminisced about my infant days. Personally, I've prefered Ghibli animations with feeling kind of warm rather than robot series(I've never been interested in Gundam or things like that). Moreover, as the OST was so familiar, I remember having fun with this animation.
This movie contains Korean subtitles because it was posted on my Korean blog at first

0 comments:

댓글 쓰기

 
Extra-Terrestrial's Invasion Base ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates